Friday 10 January 2014

#OOTD : Winters day



Hello! January is now in full swing and winter is stomping Britain with it's chilly nights. Here is my first outfit of the day post for something I would wear in the winter. The first photo is very awkward as I posed in front of my camera being propped up on a storage box on top of an old wooden chair. No fancy tripods or cameras for me just yet! The first photo is unedited , ( besides the fact it's mirrored) , so you can see what the outfit would appear like in daylight.The photo's below are also unedited. 

Whether you love it or hate it, I have to admit I love a buttoned up shirt. I feel that they make me look a little bit more broader as they are more fitted around the collar and shoulders , compared to a baggy T-shirt that drapes of the shoulders. The clothes are all available from the high-street , with the most expensive garment being my coat at under £45!

One my staples of winter has to be brown boots. I find them very versatile for a variety of outfits and look great with chinos or jeans. The ones I wear have a Brogue design which just adds a little more detail to a simple boot shape.

I hope you like my first #OOTD and I look forward to posting more in the future. 

Outfit breakdown

Grey 'Teenie Beanie' -  Asos
Grey Wool Coat -  Tesco F&F
Buttoned checked shirt -  Topman
Silver necklace - W.R.Bulllen Limited jewellers
Jeans -  Peacocks
Brown Boots -   Lee cooper at Sportsworld





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sincerely, Harry. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig